Fellow for Glaucoma speciality
Website Aravind Eye Hospital
- Candidate should be an qualified postgraduates (MS/MD/DNB), below the age of 35
- Aravind Eye Hospital has a strong reputation for glaucoma treatment and experiences a large patient volume in this subspecialty.
- The glaucoma fellowship at Aravind Eye Hospital seeks to train the next generation of mature, experienced, competent subspecialists, equipped with research and clinical experience, who will become the future leaders in their field.
- The glaucoma fellowship offers the opportunity to learn all aspects of the diagnosis and management of primary, secondary and complicated glaucoma problems in patients of all ages.
- Fellows gain experience in diagnostic techniques for glaucoma, examine patients and develop treatment plans under the supervision of a faculty advisor.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com