This collaborative offers coaching and guidance for eye hospitals to implement NABH Entry Level Standards.
This year-long collaborative offered by LAICO (A unit of Aravind Eye care System) is designed to prepare eye hospitals for NABH Entry Level Certification. Through this collaborative, LAICO guides the partner eye hospitals for implementing 167 objective elements required for NABH Entry Level Certification. Aravind’s experience in obtaining certification for 10 of its hospitals (5 tertiary and 5 secondary)makes the organization resourceful in facilitating this process and in guiding the partner hospitals enrolled in this collaborative.
This collaborative is for you if you are an eye hospital:
- Having a strong desire to adopt quality standards and willingness to apply and acquire NABH Entry Level Certification towards ensuring patient centred care and patient safety
- That has already initiated the preparations to apply for Entry Level Certification
Each participating hospital should nominate a team consisting of 4 participants with the following roles:
- NABH Coordinator: If a designated coordinator is not available, we recommend a manager to be assigned for this role.
- Staff Nurse (OT Nurse in case if the staff nurse is not available)
- Senior Ophthalmologist
- Representative from the hospital’s leadership/senior management (Decision making level)
Active participation of all the four team members is mandatory throughout the one year period of the collaborative.
Registration is limited to 10 hospital teams on a first-come-first-serve basis
- INR 118,000 (Inclusive of GST) per hospital team
The fee will cover:
- Online learning sessions
- Structured monthly follow-up calls to monitor progress and to provide appropriate feedback
- Year-long guidance and support from Aravind and LAICO Team for implementation of the NABH elements
- One onsite visit to the partner hospitals by Aravind’s NABH Expert Team