Terms and Conditions
The website of Aravind Eye Care System (AECS) is owned and managed by GOVEL Trust, a not-for-profit trust. Our registered address is:
Aravind Eye Hospital,
No.1, Anna Nagar, Madurai – 625020,
Tamil Nadu, India.
For Visitors, patients and trainees:
- This website is for non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information or services obtained from this web site.
- This website should not be used for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited.
- AECS has the right to improve or change the website at any time to rectify the inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- We will store the personal information that the patients, visitors to the site, trainees provide while using the site. We will keep the personal information secure and never make it available to third parties.
- We will contact you from time to time with any information about AECS and its activities, and those of its Member organizations that we feel may be useful to you.
- AECS reserves the right in its sole discretion to deny to any user access to all or part of this website without notice.
- AECS reserves the right to change the terms under which this website is offered.
- Indian law governs this agreement. You submit to the nonexclusive jurisdiction of the Indian courts.
- All contents of this website are the sole Copyright of AECS. All rights reserved.
- All content present on this site is the exclusive property of AECS. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this site belong to AECS. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from AECS. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
For Online Payments:
The Terms and Conditions listed below apply to any person (“User”) using the services of Aravind Eye Care System for making payments through an online payment gateway service (“Service”) offered on the website www.aravind.org.
- Trainees enrolling for structured courses / CME programs at Aravind can make the payment towards their tuition fee / lodging and boarding fee upon receipt of the invoice. Trainees have to use their login ID received from the institution for processing the online payment.
- If cancellation is to be done after the fee payment, 25% of the fee will be deducted and the balance will be refunded. Request for cancellation should be sent to the Programme Co-ordinator minimum two weeks before the start of the programme.
- Hospitals purchasing IT software (AuroiTech products and services) related to eye care management in the hospitals and primary health centers can make online payment for software implementation and annual usage. The amount once paid is not refundable for software products.