What will you learn?
- ‘Learning by doing’ is the important feature of the course.
This course is open to all practicing ophthalmologists.
Aravind Eye Hospital, Madurai
Batch Number 1
No of Seats
Prof. N. Manickam
1, Anna Nagar, Madurai – 625 020, Tamil Nadu
- The candidates should be an ophthalmologist
- Candidates from other developing countries are also eligible, subject to fulfilling the procedural formalities of Medical Council of India.
- The trainees observe what the technicians in the instruments maintenance laboratory of Aravind Eye Hospital do.
- Later they are given the opportunity to carry out the maintenance tasks in the hospital under close supervision and guidance of Aravind technician.
- A set of tools is also given at the end of the training.