Certificate Course on Instrument Maintenance for Technicians
1 month (six batches a year; Feb, Apr, June, Aug, Oct & Dec)
- Rs. 15, 000 + 18% GST (For Indian and Nepal Candidates)
- USD 400 + 18% GST (For International Candidates)
What will you learn?
- General maintenance of instruments and equipment
- Maintenance of electrical and electronic instruments
- Maintenance of optical instruments
- Maintenance of mechanical parts of equipment
Paramedics / Technicians
Aravind Eye Hospital, Madurai
Batch Number 1
No of Seats
Prof. N. Manickam
1, Anna Nagar, Madurai – 625 020, Tamil Nadu
- Paramedics / Technicians from eye hospitals
- ‘Learning by doing’ is the important feature of the course.
- Trainees will be taught to understand the working principle of ophthalmic equipment. They will be given an opportunity to dismantle and reassemble an equipment or instrument after giving the trouble shooting techniques.
- Trainees will also hav e a chance to carry out maintenance tasks in the hospital under close supervision and guidance of an Aravind technician.