What will you learn?
- General maintenance of instruments and equipment
- Maintenance of electrical and electronic parts of instruments
- Maintenance of optical parts of instruments
- Maintenance of mechanical parts of equipment
Paramedics / Technicians
Aravind Eye Hospital, Madurai
Batch Number 1
No of Seats
Prof. N. Manickam
1, Anna Nagar, Madurai – 625 020, Tamil Nadu
- Paramedics / Technicians from eye hospitals / any person who has the passion towards the subject.
- Trainees will be taught to understand the working principle of ophthalmic equipment as well as the technique of trouble shooting an instrument. They will be given an opportunity to dismantle and reassemble an equipment or an instrument .
- Trainees will also have a chance to carry out maintenance tasks in the hospital under close supervision and guidance of an Aravind Biomedical Engineer.