What will you learn?
- The purpose of the paediatric anaesthesia is to provide an initial exposure to a variety of paediatric cases.
The course is open to all anaesthetists.
Aravind Eye Hospital, Madurai
Batch Number 1
No of Seats
1 per month
Dr. P. Vijayalakshmi, MS, DO
Aravind Eye Hospital 1, Anna Nagar, Madurai – 625 020, Tamil Nadu
- The candidates should have completed Diploma or Degree in Anesthesia
- Candidates from other developing countries are also eligible, subject to fulfilling the procedural formalities of Medical Council of India.
- The candidates should apply in the prescribed application form and will be admitted after scrutinizing their credentials and certificates.
- Ophthalmic surgery has been performed under a wide range of anaesthetic techniques. The type of anaesthesia for each ophthalmic surgery depends on a large number of factors like patient co-operation, the nature of the surgery and surgeon’s preference.
- In these, preparation of a child for surgery is vital to ensure smooth and safe anaesthesia. Paediatric anaesthesia is an important sub-speciality of anaesthesia.