What will you learn?
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge about the various elements of a project
- Estimate the magnitude of eye care needs for a given population
- Develop an execution plan (Manual of operations) detailing the various activities and resource requirements in terms of human resources, materials and money for effective execution of the project
- Prepare cash flow based on the project budget and activities to help timely flow of funds
- Set up an information system for effective monitoring of the project activities and financials
- Design and execute periodic evaluation of the project
- Prepare timely project reports
Project Manager / Project Coordinator
Eye Hospital Administrator involved in managing projects
Mr. V. Vijaya Kumar
- The training is designed for staffs who manage eye care projects.
- Participants need to be nominated either by their own organization or by the funding agency.
- A mandatory prerequisite to attend this course is that participants should have a “real project” at hand – either in the proposal writing stage or in the early phase of implementation. The course will require participants to apply learning in one’s own project.
- As the course will be presented in English, all applicants will be expected to communicate effectively in English.
If you are in the process of writing a project proposal or implementing a project – this course will help you design, plan and execute projects effectively. This course is designed to help you to excel in planning and execution of projects. The course offers appropriate knowledge, tools, attitude and skills necessary for effective execution of projects and programmes.
This course is offered online. Participants will receive a certificate of completion upon completing all modules in this course.