Dr. T.P. Vignesh
Medical Consultant, Retina & Vitreous Services
Aravind Eye Hospital, Madurai
Dr. Vignesh graduated in medicine from Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Medical College, MS from Aravind Eye Hospital, Madurai.
Peer Reviewed Journals
- Kulkarni S, Ramachandran R, Sivaprasad S, Rani PK, Behera UC, Vignesh TP, Chawla G, Agarwal M, Mani SL, Ramasamy K, Raman R. Impact of treatment of diabetic macular edema on visual impairment in people with diabetes mellitus in India. Indian J Ophthalmol. 2021 Mar;69(3):671-676.
- Vignesh TP, Maitray A, Sen S, Chakrabarti A, Kannan NB, Ramasamy K. Subthreshold Micro-Pulse Yellow Laser and Eplerenone Drug Therapy in Chronic Central Serous Chorio-Retinopathy Patients: A Comparative Study. Semin Ophthalmol. 2020 Aug 27:1-9. [Epub]
- Shukla Dhananjay, Bharat Ramchandani, Vignesh TP, Anand Rajendran, Nithya N. Localized Serous Retinal Detachment of Macula as a Marker of Malignant Hypertension.Ophthalmic Surg Lasers Imaging. 2010;58:1-7. [Epub]
- Namperumalsamy P, Kim R, Vignesh TP, Nithya N, Royes J, Gijo T, Thulasiraj RD, Vijayakumar V. Prevalence and Risk Factors for Diabetic Retinopathy: a population-based assessment from Theni District, South India. Postgrad Med J. 2009;85:643-648.
- Namperumalsamy P, Kim R, Vignesh TP, Nithya N, Royes J, Gijo T, Thulasiraj RD, Vijayakumar V. Prevalence and Risk Factors for Diabetic Retinopathy: a population-based assessment from Theni District, South India. Br J Ophthalmol. 2009;93:429-434.
- Shukla Dhananjay, Chandramohan K, Vignesh TP, Karthik Prakash, Kim R. Transpupillary Thermotherapy for Subfoveal Leaks in Central Serous Chorioretinopathy. Eye. 2008;22:100-106.
Non-Peer Reviewed Journals
- Vignesh TP. Topical nepafenac in the treatment of center involving diabetic macular edema. TNOA J Ophthalmic Sci Res. 2019 Apr-Jun;57(2):109-112.
- Vignesh TP. Subthreshold micropulse yellow laser in the treatment of central serous chorioretinopathy. TNOA J Ophthalmic Sci Res. 2019 Apr-Jun;57(2):118-121.
- Vignesh TP, PiyushKohli, Jayant Kumar, Vedang Shah. Management of papillary retinal capillary hemangiomas – case report and review of literature. J Ophthalmol Related Sci. 2019 Mar;3(1):6-9.