Business Development Executive – Regional Teams
- Identification of new distributors and improve performance of existing distributors and customers
- Prepare marketing and strategic plan for the region.
- Review the performance of the region and work to implement strategies to improve sales volume.
- Coordinate and lead marketing of premium Products
- Lead the efforts of markets that contribute to more than 60 % of revenue.
- Lead the process of price fixing for the different markets based on value.
- Work with product teams to launch new products.
- Work with RA BDE to implement regulatory plan for the region.
- Maintain database of port data and show Aurolab positioning and present this to SLT once a year.
- Analyze the performance of their markets and work and implement strategies to improve sales volume.
- Work closely with Product management Teams to launch new products and to come up with a plan for increasing the volume for the same.
- Participate in international trade shows as needed.
- Education – MBA – Marketing
- Experience – 3- 4 yrs of experience in Sales
- Should possess good communication skills
- Should be a team player
- Should take Initiative
Male candidates are preferable.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org