Head of Application development and Maintenance
Website Aravind Eye Hospital
Masters or advanced degree preferred in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field
- Data architecture including data modelling, database, data mart and data analytics design, performance and cost based design etc.
- ETL tools, such as SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Informatica
- BI Tools, such as Power BI, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), MicroStrategy
- A balance of strong technical skills and acumen combined with excellent team/people leadership to deliver high quality and timely solutions
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Define, refine, and implement processes, methodologies and operational procedures to drive accelerated delivery and infuse
- Testability early in the SDLC process by building testability into solutions
Minimum of 15+ years of software development experience in a senior role
Accountable for managing a cross functional application development team focused on the technical delivery of the data solutions, and product development of the Aravind Eye Care System (AECS) products. This role includes managing resources part of the core & support application groups consisting of scrum masters, software engineers/developers, testers, using an Agile Methodology,training, recruitment, resource and performance management.
- Own and provide end-to-end Application Development and Maintenance services
- Implement Agile/Project Management, Best Practices, Keep track of all the agile testing process in place
- Implementation & adoption of IT policies & standards across AECS and partners
- Develop and maintain an application technology road map across all core application Capabilities and build a refresh schedule to leverage right solutions.
- Provide project management for application development efforts including resource planning, schedule, budget, status, risks, and issues
- Release of production build in coordination with implementation and IT operations support
To apply for this job please visit forms.zohopublic.com.