Product Owner / Manager
Website Aravind Eye Hospital
Masters or advanced degree preferred in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field
- Expert skills in NodeJS, ES6, Babel, Webpack, React / Angular, Postgres / MongoDB, HTLM, CSS, Jasmine / Mocha / Jest, CodeceptJS
- Strong JS development experience of building web applications using React, Angular or other client side application frameworks.
- Expert skills in application / backend engineering, developing REST APIs and micro-services, DB (SQL/NoSQL) persistence
15+ years of experience in product management, product development or application development
Accountable for managing a cross functional application development team focused on the technical delivery of the data solutions, and product development of the Aravind Eye Care System (AECS) products. This role includes managing resources part of the core & support application groups consisting of scrum masters, software engineers/developers, testers, using an Agile Methodology,training, recruitment, and resource and performance management.
- Own and provide end-to-end Application Development and Maintenance services
- Implement Agile/Project Management, Best Practices, Keep track of all the agile testing process in place
- Implementation & adoption of IT policies & standards across AECS and partners
- Develop and maintain an application technology roadmap across all core application Capabilities and build a refresh schedule to leverage right solutions.
- Provide project management for application development efforts including resource planning, schedule, budget, status, risks, and Issues
- Release of production build in coordination with implementation and IT operations support
To apply for this job please visit forms.zohopublic.com.