Dr. Anuja graduated in medicine from Kilpauk Medical College, MS and fellowship in Cornea at Aravind Eye Hospital, Madurai.
- Aruljothi Lokeshwari, Janakiraman Anuja, Malligarjun V, Babu BM, Smartphone applications in Ophthalmology – An quantitative analysis – Indian Journal Of Ophthalmology – 2021
- Dudeja L, Dudeja I, Janakiraman A, Babu M, Ocular Argyrosis – A case with silver deposites in cornea and lens – Indian Journal of Ophthalmology – 2019
- Aruljothi L, Bavishi A, Balasundaram MB, Jankiraman A, Sekar K, Atmakur H, Expanding the scope of teleophthalmology from Vision centres to home – Indian Journal of Ophthalmology – 2021
- Dedeja L, Dudeja I, Janakiraman A, Sane K, Babu M – Observer masked trial comparing efficacy of Topical olapatadine (0.1%), Befotastine (1.5%) and Alcaftadine (0.25%) in mild to moderate allergic conjunctivities – Indian Journal of Ophthalmology – 2019
- Christy JS, Kaur K, Gurnani B, Hessom, Narendran K, Venugopal A, Anuja J, Manohar D, Raman R, Vengatesh R, Knowledge attitude practice towards Covid – 19 among patients presenting to 5 tertiary eyecare hospitals in south India – A Multi-centre questionnaire based survey – Indian Journal of Ophthalmology – 2020