Dr. Jayant graduated in medicine from Government Medical College, Nagpur, MS and DNB from RIO, Kolkatta followed by Fellowship in Retina at Aravind Eye Hospital, Madurai.
- Kumar J, Adenuga OO, Singh K, Ahuja AA, Kannan NB, Ramasamy K. Clinical characteristics of morning glory disc anomaly in South India. Taiwan J Ophthalmol. 2020 Oct 19. [Epub]
- Kannan NB, Manjunatha M, Kumar J, Adenuga O, Ramasamy K. Bullous central serous chorioretinopathy associated with retinal pigment epithelial tear. Middle East Afr J Ophthalmol. 2020 Jul-Sep;27(3):195-197.
- Kumar J, Kohli P, Babu N, Krishnakumar K, Arthur D, Ramasamy K. Comparison of two ultra-widefield imaging for detecting peripheral retinal breaks requiring treatment. Graefes Arch ClinExp Ophthalmol. 2020 Sep 24. [Epub]
- Babu N, Kumar J, Kohli P, Ramteke P. Management of fovea-involving dry macular fold complicating retinal detachment surgery: Does delayed intervention influence outcome?. Indian J Ophthalmol. 2020;68:1197-1199.
- Rajendran A, Kumar J. Contractile optic disk and peripheral avascular retina in a case of morning glory disk anomaly. Retin Cases Brief Rep. 2020;10. [Epub]
- Babu N, Kohli P, Kumar J. Self-inflicted Ocular Injury-Does It Relieve the Pain?. JAMA Ophthalmol. 2020;138:e190055.
- Babu N, Kumar J, Kohli P, Ramasamy K. Perfluoro-n-octane-assisted mega Weiss-ring technique for posterior vitreous detachment induction in retinal detachment. Indian J Ophthalmol. 2019;67:1463-1465.
- Ahuja AA, Adenuga OO, Kumar J, Kannan NB, Ramasamy K. Retinal detachment in morning glory disc anomaly: Prevalence and outcome of treatment. Niger J Ophthalmol. 2018;26:128-32.
Non-Peer Reviewed Journals
- Vignesh TP, PiyushKohli, Jayant Kumar, Vedang Shah. Management of capillary Retinal capillary hemangiomas: Case report and review of literature. Journal of Ophthalmology and Related Sciences. 2019;1:6-10.