Dr. Mahesh graduated in medicine from Madras Medical College, DO and DNB from Aravind Eye Hospital, Madurai.
Dr. Mahesh has published several research papers n Peer Reviewed International and State Journals.
- Annamalai AK, Ellard S, Mahesh Kumar S, Juganya TPJ, De Franco E. Juvenile Diabetes & Visual Impairment: Wolfram Syndrome. 2019 Mar 19. [Epub]
- Kowsalya A, Umang, G, Namrata Adulkar, Mahesh Kumar S. Unique Case of Midbrain Tuberculoma Presenting as Isolated Inferior Rectus Palsy with Nystagmus. Indian J Ophthalmol. 2018;66:599-602.
- Vidhi Shah S, Mahesh Kumar S, Kowsalya, A, Srinivasan, K G, Prathibha, S, Neethiarasu V, Annamalai, Anand K. Gestational Wernicke’s Encephalopathy. Neurol India. 2017;65:1190-1191.
- Bibhuti BS, Dubey, S K, Mahesh Kumar S, Sundaresan, P. Whole Mitochondrial Genome Analysis in South Indian Patients with Leber’s Hereditary Optic neuropathy. Mitochondrion. 2017;36:21-28.
- Namrata Adulkar, Arunkumar, M J, Mahesh Kumar S, Usha, Kim R. Unusual Case of Temporal Dermoid Cyst Presenting as Oculomotor Nerve Palsy. Indian J Ophthalmol. 2014;62:1032-1034.
- Vedang Shah, Mahesh Kumar S, Kowsalya, A, Kunal Rana. Isolated Oculomotor Nerve Palsy in a Child caused by an Internal Carotid Aneurysm. J AAPOS. 2013;
- Muralidhar R, Vijayalakshmi, P, Mahesh Kumar S, Srinivasan, K G, Karthik, S Nagendran. Ophthalmic Migraine with Pupil-Sparing Third Nerve Palsy. J Pediatr Ophthalmol Strabismus. 2013;50:320.
- Jitendra Jethani, Vijayalakshmi, P and Mahesh Kumar S.Atypical Ophthalmological Presentation of Neurocysticercosis in Two Children. J AAPOS. 2007;11:495-496
- Sundaresan P, Mahesh Kumar S, Thompson, S, Fingert, J H. Reduced Frequency of Known Mutations in a Cohort of LHON Patients from India. Ophthalmic Genetics. 2010;31:196-199.
- Prateek Agarwal, Mahesh Kumar S and Vipul Arora. Clinical Profile of Cerebral Venous Sinus Thrombosis and the Role of Imaging in its Diagnosis in Patients with Presumed Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension. Indian J Ophthalmol. 2010; 58:153-155.
- Rajiniganth MG, Usha, Kim R and Mahesh Kumar S. Coexistent Optic Neuritis and Isolated Acute Sphenoid Sinusitis. Clinical Rhinology. 2009:47-50.
- Lalitha, Prajna Rathinam, Sivakumar R, Banushree, R, Mahesh Kumar S, Vijayakumar, R, Sathe, P. Ocular Involvement Associated with an Epidemic Outbreak of Chikungunya Virus Infection. Am. J. Ophthalmol. 2007;144:552-556.
- Shukla D, Amit Arora, Hadi, M Khazaei, Mahesh Kumar S, Sathish Badella, Kim, R. Combined Central Retinal Artery and Vein Occlusion secondary to Systemic non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma. Indian J Ophthalmol. 2006;54:204-206.