Dr. S. Priya
Medical Consultant, Neuro Ophthalmology Services
Aravind Eye Hospital, Pondicherry
Dr. Priya graduated in medicine from Pondicherry Institute of Medical Science, M.S from Aravind Eye Hospital, Madurai.
- Priya, S, Nirmala Devy, Venkatesh R. Extensively Disseminated Tuberculosis in an Immuno Competent Young Women Presenting as Isoalted Optic Neuritis. Annals Clin Case Rep. 2016;1:1153.
- Priya S, Pankaja D. Longstanding Post-Traumatic Intraocular Iron Foreign Body Misdiagnosed as Cysticercosis. Trauma. 2017
- Priya S, Rajesh V, Nirmala Devy. Management Challenge: optic disc granuloma in pulmonary tuberculosis. Indian J Ophthalmol. 2018;66:301.
- Sivakumar P, Nirmala Devy, Venkatachalam R. Clinical profile and visual outcomes of traumatic optic neuropathy. TNOA J Ophthalmic Sci Res 2018;56:3-7.
- Sivakumar P, Sayali M, Vedachalam R. Post-traumatic chronic red eye and ringing in the ears. Trauma 2018; September 0(0) 1–2 (E-Pub)
- Priya Sivakumar , Singh J, Vedachalam R. Bilateral Optic Atrophy in an Adolescent Male Patient. JAMA Ophthalmology. 2018 Oct 25 (E-pub).
- Dr. Priya Sivakumar, Dr. Vaibhav Kanna. Left eye: Bridging optic disc coloboma with optic disc pit. Right eye: Fundus coloboma with double optic disc pit. Eye July 2018
- Dr. Priya Sivakumar, Dr. Rajesh Vedachalam. An eclipse in the eye. Eye October 2018.
- Priya Sivakumar , Dayakar Yadalla and Jeya Gayathri. Ocular gunshot injury – Trauma snapshots. Trauma 0(0) 1–2
- Sivakumar P, Vedachalam R, Narayana S. Diagnosis of a globular lens- A ring in the eye. Jama Ophthalmol 2019 137(4):e184413.
- Sivaraman Bala Murugan, Priya Sundaralakshmi, Tuberculosis in neuro ophthalmology – How different it is? Indian journal of ophthalmology. 2019 ; 67(7):1212-14.
- Sivakumar P, Nandwana C, Kannusamy V. Eyes speak before the child talks. Jama Ophthalmol 2019; Jul 11(E-pub).
- Dhoble PY, Velis GB, Sivakaumar P. Encapsulated metallic intraocular foreign body of long duration presenting with cystoid macular edema and normal full-field electroretinogram. Oman Journal of Ophthalmology. 2019 Jan 1;12(1):50.
- Priya Sivakumar, Rajesh Vedachalam, Veena Kannusamy, Annamalai Odayappan, Rengaraj Venkatesh,
Pankaja Dhoble Fredrick, Moutappa Shivananda Narayana. Barriers in utilisation of low vision assistive products. Eye (Lond). 2019 Aug 6. [Epub ahead of print]
- Priya S Rajesh. Rhinosporiniosis. Wills Eye Hospital Colour Atlas & Synosis of Clinical Ophthalmology 2nd edition 2019; PageNo: 294-295.