Dr. Virna M Shah graduated in medicine from N.D.M.V.P.S Medical College, Nasik, D.O from SRMC Chennai. He is heading the Neuro Ophthalmology clinic at Aravind Eye Hospital, Coimbatore. She has keen interest in clinical and research activities and training the Post Graduates.
Dr. Virna has published several research papers in Peer Reviewed International and State Journals.
- Virna M Shah, Karthik Panikkar. Optic neuritis in an immunocompetent 40-year-old female due to fungal sphenoidal sinusitis. GMS Ophthalmol Cases. 2019;9:Doc06
- Virna M Shah, Gauresh G. Purtscher’s retinopathy in one and sixth nerve palsy in the other eye following head trauma. GMS Ophthalmol Cases. 2019;9:Doc09
- Mayur Rokdey, Anant Bhosale, Virna M Shah, Narendran V. A case of shape shifting scotoma. EC Ophthalmol. 2019;10:281-283.
- MacIntosh PW, Virna M Shah. Steroids in the Management of Synkinesis after Traumatic Oculomotor Palsy in India. Neuroophthalmology. 2018;42:135-138.
- Shalini P, Virna Shah. Horizontal Gaze Palsy with Progressive Scoliosis – A Case Report. Indian J Radiol Imaging. 2017;27:290-292.
- Ananth B, Virna Shah, Parag K Shah. Accuracy of Crescent Sign on Ocular Ultrasound in Diagnosing Papilledema. World J Methodol. 2017;7:108-111.
- Macintosh PW, Virna Shah. Steroids in the Management of Synkinesis after Traumatic Oculomotor Palsy in India. Neuro Ophthalmol. 2017;42:135-138.
- Daswani M, Bhosale Nidhi, Virna Shah. Rare Case of Herpes Zoster Ophthalmicus with Orbital Myositis, Oculomotor Nerve Palsy and Anterior Uveitis. Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol. 2017;83:365-367.
- Virna Shah, Vishma P. A Rare Case of Glomus Jugulare Tumor Presenting as Papilledema. J Neuroophthalmol. 2016;36:110-1.
- Parag K Shah Narendran, V, Saravanan VR, Raghuram A, Abhijit Chattopadhyay, Maithreyi Kashyap, Rodney J Morris, Raghuraman V, Virna Shah. Fulminate Retinopathy of Prematuriy – Clinical Characteristics and Laser Outcome. Indian J Ophthalmol. 2005;53:261-265.